Saturday, July 3, 2010

In The Act

She was standing there, mouth agape, like she was waiting for a fresh 7 inches of loving mercy to stuff it with. Her eyes looked like whore pussy, battered and dry. I got out from under her sister, who was too shocked to complain.

“What the FUCK!”

“Easy Marie,” I said, “just relax.”

She didn’t listen. She grabbed for her purse. Time to move. I grabbed my pants and heard a click. Kelly gasped.

“You fucking fucker. You piece of mashed shit.”

“Now, that’s not very nice.” I said. She leveled the gun with my brow. Miraculously, moisture came to her eyes. This seemed like some real emotion, finally.

“You’re fucking dead you cocksucker.” Ironic thing for her to say really.

“Listen, let’s not get ahead of ourselves here,” I said, “I’m not worth going to jail for baby.”

“Don’t call me baby, you fuck.” Kelly moved on the bed, Marie glanced at her. Taking this chance I Jackie Chan-ed my pants leg around her wrist and jerked her towards me. The gun went off, missing my balls by a pube’s width. I tore the gun out of her hand and threw her on the bed with her sister.

“Jesus!” Kelly said, more like a scream though.

“No, just reflexes,” I said. With both of them on the bed like that, I got the image of a sororal salute to my flagpole in my head. But time is money.

“You fucking whore!” Marie started slapping at her sisters face. Kelly kicked her square in the twat, which burped a little. Marie started biting Kelly on the left breast. I started to get hard again. I picked up the gun.

“Cut that shit.” I said, in a real John Wayne kind of way. Pointing the gun at Marie I told Kelly to get her shit together.

“Oh that’s right, that’s right. Get your SHIT together you fucking WHORE!” Marie spat at Kelly. I stood there, naked, taking in the scene for a bit. Then I jerked the rubber off my jimmy and threw it in Marie’s face. With her sister’s and my ejaculates dripping off her chin, I had to laugh. So did Kelly. Those whore’s pussies of Marie’s burned through the tangled, matted bangs of her over processed rat’s nest. “I’ll get you for this Boris.” She spat. “I’ll see you both die burning if it kills me.”

“Let’s hope so.” Kelly replied. I nearly came again. Marie lunged at Kelly, but Kelly caught her on the chin with a quick right. Knocked the bitch out cold. I couldn’t take it. I grabbed Kelly and nailed her, right next to that wreck. Family ties.

We decided it’d be hilarious if I came on Marie, which I did, right up her left nostril, mostly.

“Let’s get out of here.” I said, sliding my pants back up.

“Let’s go to the beach.”

“God, you’re awesome.” I grabbed a substantial piece of her right ass cheek and drew her in closer, planted one right on her. We told reception that a thief had tried to kill us in our room on our way out of the hotel. They didn’t look surprised.

Sally roared into life between my legs, and with Kelly’s pressed tight around my hips, we hit the highway and headed for the beach.

2 comments:

  1. Who knew that Jackie Chan could be used as a verb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quick, name five things that aren't jackie chan

    ReplyDelete